Including The Top Healthy Foods In Your Diet
Imagine getting access to a choice if foods that were tasty, healthy and nutritious! These foods can help you maintain a healthy body weight and even improve your overall mood. In addition to that, it can even reduce the risk of developing diseases. Most people fail to give attention to this factor, even if, they have easy access to these choices. Therefore, it is high time to recognize the healthy food options available for you and make your move accordingly.
Here is a list of top healthy foods:
• Apples are excellent sources of antioxidants and they can combat free radicals. Some studies have even shown that antioxidants found in apples can extend the overall lifespans.
• Almonds are also rich in nutrients and they contain vitamin e, iron, magnesium, calcium, fiber and many more. Almonds can help in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels.
• Broccoli is also rich in fiber, potassium, calcium, folate and phytonutrients. They can reduce the risk of developing heart diseases, cancers and even diabetes. It even contains vitamin C and antioxidants.
• Blueberries are rich in fiber and phytonutrients. These help in preventing diseases and maintain functioning of the body.
• Oily fish like salmon, mackerel, sardine, trout etc. contain omega 3 fatty acids. They can provide benefits to patients with inflammatory conditions.
• Leafy green vegetables like cabbage and spinach can lower the risk of diabetes type 2. These are highly rich in antioxidants and are also good sources of vitamins and minerals.
If you start including these foods in your diet, you will surely notice the difference.
Posted by Eli Watts 7/4/15